02 July 2012

June 2012 :: A Wrap Up

Shinto wedding procession at Meiji-jingu Shrine

A-Bomb Dome

Hiroshima, my favorite city of Japan

Miyajima Shrine at high tide

Miyajima Tori Gate seen from the Shrine

If only every sign was so detailed.

View from Mt. Misen

Yukata fabric

Hiking in Kamikochi

Kamikochi

an early toast to celebrate 30 years!

You guys, the geranium came back to life!

yukata shoppin' and tea drinkin' on a Friday afternoon.

Planning some dinner

I come in. I drop. I am my mother's child.

Grampos soccer!

Beer gardens are none too shabby.

Mastering the art of baking in a toaster oven.

My attempt at an origami kaleidoscope. BAM.

Yeah, beer gardens are really not too shabby. Happy Summer, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, unless you're a troll or a bully, in which case I will delete you so fast...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...