09 April 2012

Dear Pintrest :: NO.



You know this is just chocolate chips in a banana peel, right?

YOU DO NOT NEED TO TRY IT.


This looks like a five year old did your hair.
Step away from the bobbie pins.


Mustaches. On your nails.

:-(


I don't even know what the fuck this is!


A giant owl pillow IS NOT A NEED.


You need a pin to remember to print this?

It's stick figures. Spend 2 seconds and sketch it out yourself.

For the love of....


Your coffee mug does not need to be bedazzled, okay?



Food and water is a need.
This is a gold watch. 

There is a subtle difference.


Simply brilliant?
The laws of thermodynamics are simply brilliant.

This is sharpie on a water bottle.

2 comments:

  1. hahahah this is amazing. And completely timely. I was just on Pinterst (erm I mean working) and found things that have me scratching my head and contemplating dumping my account. There's such crap on there! Though bedazzling anything sounds like a lot of fun. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, unless you're a troll or a bully, in which case I will delete you so fast...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...