03 April 2012

Nagoya Apato | 名古屋アパート

Once we knew that we were going to move to Japan, I began to dream about how to decorate our new apartment. I was restless and ready to DO something (and it was weeks until the move would begin). Usually, I'm about paint and hanging artwork, but that wasn't the case in our Japanese place (as those two things are strictly Not Allowed). I began a board on Pintrest that met my criteria: white walls on which nothing is hung, creative placement of a day bed, clean storage, airy, light, cosmopolitan. Now that we're settled (you can see photos of our place here), I thought I'd share the inspiration...

via The Lone Arranger
via Mokkasin

via emmas designblogg

via lolita
via desire to inspire
via Apartment Therapy
via Sunset Magazine

source unknown

via Buddha Interiors
source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, unless you're a troll or a bully, in which case I will delete you so fast...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...