09 December 2010

things i am excited about - christmas edition.

 {source}

Family getting together -blah-blah-blah. Do you know what I'm excited about for Christmas? I am going to bring down all my silverware, silverware that has been washed by hand for over 2 years, and run it in my sister's dishwasher. Yea boy. I'm excited. You should be excited for me. It will all be very, very clean.

The End.

*PS - I'm  not a total Grinch. I am very excited for Christmas, for more than just the use of a dishwasher. But, peeps, it's been TWO FUCKING YEARS since any of my dishes has been sanitized in scalding hot water and scrubbed in the way only a machine can scrub. You dig? It's exciting. But I am not, nor have I ever really been, a Grinch.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, this is awesome!


    Lauren
    www.laurensthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of all now your sister doesn't have to get you anything for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment, unless you're a troll or a bully, in which case I will delete you so fast...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...